Electric wire rope hoists for loads of 2,000 to 20,000 kg
Lifting Height (m)
VERLINDE has always been in the vanguard for innovative ideas and designs for lifting units with hooks (over 70 patents filed in France and world-wide).
The new EUROBLOC VM electric wire rope hoist has been designed based on VM type, but with a willingness to propose technical features that correspond to the most common demands of our clientele in order to focus on the essentials.
- Electro mechanical load limiter deliver as standard (Mandatory equipment according “Machinery“ directive).
- Hoisting limit switch.
- 2 traveling speed.
- Galvanized wire rope, high safety factor (Coef. 4,6 in 2m group).
- 2 step traveling limit switch.
- IP 55 protection on electric cubicle, oversize dimensions to place and protect all components.
- Low voltage control (48 V) for higher safety.
- Rotating hook with safety latch.
- Complete documentation pack (hoist test certificate, hook and wire rope certificate, electric diagram, CE certificate).
- 2 traveling and hoisting speed to optimize your production process.
- Lifting brake designed for hoist unit lifetime in normal use.
- Lifetime lubricated lifting gear box.
- Electric cubicle offer easy access and optimize opening for maintenance operation. Cable entry are operate by plug in connector under the cubicle.
- Lifetime lubricated traveling gear box.
- Rope guide built “without spring” so that it can be more easily replaced during maintenance.
- Very high performance for difficult environments.
- Modular assembly concept to reduce number of spare parts.
- Surface treatment. 2 components epoxy paint with 120? for greater protection.
- Hoisting motor. 60 % operating factor and tropicalized as a standard for greater longevity.
- Bearing of hook and hook block are lifetime lubricated. Pulley made from GGG cast iron.
- A very high wire rope / drum diameter ratio which increases the longevity of the wire rope.
- Control by pendant or radio emitter.
- Reduces the approach data of the hoist.
- Reduces the “C” approach data of the hook. Reduce lateral motion of the hook when lifting.
- Optimal positioning of steering rollers to share the load in order to optimize your tracks.
- Available only in low headroom trolley and double girder trolley construction.
- Lifting limit switch activate by hook block.
- Overload indication by lighting or audible signal.
- Variable speed for traveling.
Get a quote / Advise
We just need a few details from you with regards to your requirements. This helps us best understand what your needs are and we’ll be happy to quote. Please click the link below.