Industrial chain type electric hoist specially adapted to “show-business” applications for loads of 250 to 1000 kg
Boasting an entirely new ergonomic design, STAGEMAKER SR is the only model available on the market fitted with double lifting brake, retractable handgrips and protective rubber pads. STAGEMAKER SR fits in well with all types of installation offering best-in-class safety and productivity.
Boasting an entirely new ergonomic design, STAGEMAKER SR is the only model available on the market fitted with double lifting brake, retractable handgrips and protective rubber pads. STAGEMAKER SR fits in well with all types of installation offering best-in- class safety and productivity. STAGEMAKER SR is marketed in two models, SR2 for loads of up to 250kg, and SR5 for loads of up to 500kg, each available with hoist speeds of 4m/min, 8m/min or 16m/min.
The two models are marketed in versions A and B. The version A refers to motors with direct voltage control for rental and general rigging purposes. The version B refers to motors with low voltage control for fixed installations. Its new ergonomic design, black in colour, enables it to fit in well with its environment especially with grid lighting systems. Its hand grips prevent any risk of injury during assembly while offering optimum compactness when retracted. Protective rubber pads also offer shock protection during handling. Keeping to the VERLINDE STAGEMAKER tradition, STAGEMAKER SR is fitted with the best possible safety features.
As standard delivery the new STAGEMAKER SR model is equipped with double lifting brake, in order to render this unit directly compatible with D8 and D8+ (with new setting of the torque limiter to divide by 2 nominal capacity), this lifting unit will also become the first and only product on the market with such safety level. The standard version is fitted with a new hoist load wheel concept with intermediate teeth for the drive chain, a Start/Stop palm button on the control box, a torque limiter, a hoist disc brake, low control voltage (48V), a variable speed travel motor and an electric safety limit switch for high and low positions. With the new torque limiter, the positioning of the clutch system in the gear box ensures the load is securely held by the brake whatever the operating conditions of the equipment. Fitted with an electric stop function as standard equipment on the version B, the safety of maximum upper and lower positioning of the hook is ensured by these electric limit switches and the switches themselves activated in turn by two rope slack stops. Lubricated for life to reduce maintenance, the gear reducer was designed for very long duration of operation of up to 3200 hours.
Maintenance operations are now simpler, faster and more economical: easy access to brake adjustments, torque limiter settings, fuses, etc. High precision machining on the gear trains, moreover, ensures a very low noise pollution level of only 70dBA. The clutch system is easy of access for occasional maintenance operations and its location in the gear box ensures the load is securely held by the brake whatever the operating conditions of the equipment. The recently patented « Perfect Push ®», 5-pocket hoist load wheel concept has 5 intermediate teeth for absolute grip of the hoisting chain providing a better chain guide and reducing the polygon effect. The “CHAINFlux MKII” high strength aluminum guide system also ensures fluid movement of chain on horizontal output from the hoist load wheel facilitating passage of the chain on ejection. The system prevents the “polygon effect” due to twisting of the chain and optimizes chain input to the chain bucket. The safety of maximum upper and lower positions of the hook is moreover ensured by electric limit switches located under the chain guide system. The switches are activated in turn by the upper cone of the hoist hook and the slack rope stop.
Verlinde is one of the oldest manufacturers of lifting and handling equipment internationally: – The leading French manufacturer and exporter of lifting and handling equipment. – A constantly-upgraded range of 30 groups of lifting equipment, designed for loads from 60 to 250,000 kg. – ISO 9001 quality assurance certified and ISO 14001 EMS certified (environment management system). In France: EUROPONT travelling crane construction plants, a sales network, a distributor network and after sales facilities. Abroad: An advisory service in more than 55 countries.
- 3 phase hoists (400 V/415 V/3 Ph/50 Hz) with direct voltage control (ACF board)
- 3 phase hoists (400 V/415 V/3 Ph/50 Hz) with low voltage control (48V)
- BGV-D8 version
- BGV-D8+ “ready” version
- Complies with standards : CE, CSA, GOST
- Easy changeover for using motor in climbing hoist configuration or industrial suspension
- Hoist delivered with black electro galvanized chain (except SR25)
- “CHAINFlux® MKII” specially designed chain guide
- “Limitflux®” : magnetic limit switch (SR5 and SR10 1 fall)
- Electric limit switch on SR1, 2, 10 (2 falls) and 25
- Electric limit switches (for version with industrial chain guide)
- “PerfectPush®” : new load wheel with 5 pockets and 5 intermediate guide teeth
- Class F hoisting motor
- Adjustable torque limiter
- 2 brake system
- 1 brake system
- Self adjusting, maintenance free, DC disk brake
- Available power supply : 460 V/3 Ph/60 Hz
- Available power supply : 230 V/1 Ph/50 Hz (SR1 & SR5)
- Black painted hoist body (RAL 7021)
- Rotating upper and lower hooks
- Upper hook fixed and lower hook rotating (industrial suspension configuration)
- Retractable, rubber clad ergonomic handgrips (except SR1 in option and not available on SR25)
- Lifting hook has an ergonomic, rubber clad, gripping surface
- High capacity, reversible chain bag
- Double lifting brake as standard for more safety. Stagemaker SR is D8+ ready (after resetting nominal load, divided by 2).
- Clutch concept. The clutch position in the reducer ensures the load is held by the brake regardless of the machine’s daily operating conditions.
- Electrical limit switch as standard on all hoists
(except version A).
- IP55 protection for the entire hoist.
- Black electro galvanized lifting chain manufactured specifically for Stagemaker.
- Hoist motor as integral thermal protection to prevent overheating.
- Operating sound level down to 60 db (test certificate available).
- Climbing hoist or industrial suspension configuration can be changed simply by reversing the chain container.
- Rotating upper and lower hooks.
- Chaining tool delivered with every hoist.
- High capacity and high strength chain bag made of 1100 denier, high grade black fabric, is both removable and reversible.
Maintenance operations are now simpler, faster and more economical:
- Easy access to the torque limiter.
- Easy access to safety fuses.
- New concept of easily dis-mountable hoisting motor.
- Easy access and removal of plug and play electronic boards.
- Easy visual access to the brake for control.
- Due to oval shape the chain can’t be stock on top of the motor, this reduce the risk of chain jamming.
- The design with its flowing and refined lines draws attention to its robustness and on-board technology and gives a strong impression of integral safety.
- The new streamlining provides STAGEMAKER SR better integration in its operating environment (lighting, loudspeakers, etc.).
- Hoist meets ecology regulations and is RohS compliant.
- The hoist body is powder coated with black, protective 70 µm epoxy paint, allowing it to perform under the most extreme conditions (-20C° to +50 C° / -4 to 122 degrees F).
- Lifting hook has an ergonomic, rubber clad, gripping surface.
- New ergonomic concept for the retractable, rubber clad handgrips, allow for easy transportation of the hoist.
Get a quote / Advise
We just need a few details from you with regards to your requirements. This helps us best understand what your needs are and we’ll be happy to quote. Please click the link below.