EuroStyle - VEFP
H2O range. Aluminium jib cranes for water treatment systems
Verlinde includes a range of manual and motorised jib cranes in the Eurostyle range. Whether you require a wall-mounted or column-mounted solution, Eurostyle has a durable solution for you that comes equipped with the full range of Eurochain VL, Eurobloc VT or Eurolift BH hoists to match.
Jib cranes are compact and allow your load to be moved in every direction. They remain favoured in a variety of applications, including foundries, boiler plating, mechanical engineering and shipyards. Jib cranes are the ideal companion for overhead travelling cranes, covering an entire workshop.
Ideal for operations in used water treatment stations or at shore sites, EUROSTYLE VEFP jib cranes are easily transported and manoeuvred by one person. Furthermore, they are dismountable to be moved from one base to another.
- Aluminium dismountable jib crane, 360° slewable
- Span adjustable to radius of 1.50 m
- 300 or 500 kg load range (according to model)
- 3 or 4 elements make up the jib crane, very fast assembly
- Can be easily moved about and stored using the carry bag(s)
- Slewing system is highly flexible by means of the swivel mounted in bearings
- RAL powder-coated on anodized surface (very robust and shock-resistant)
- 2 different heights available by means of 2 extension pieces of different lengths (delivered as standard)
- Supplied with 2 stainless steel shackles for securing lifting block or accessory