Electric belt hoists for loads of 500 to 5,000 kg
Lifting Height (m)
The EUROLIFT BH electric belt hoist meets your needs for hoisting power with the strictest levels of cleanliness. The EUROLIFT BH is a hoist complying with EC European standards, offering you the lifting power and robustness of a product designed for industrial duty combined with 100% clean operation to meet your most stringent requirements with regard to hygiene, handling of foodstuffs and chemical products and “white room” conditions.
This innovative hoist is designed for a variety of customized applications across a multitude of industries. It is currently favoured by the food, chemical and precision industries and is suited to any industry where hygiene and safety are of utmost importance for quality production. The belt is flame-retardant, maintains strength after being immersed in boiling water and withstands attacks by acid. It is also immune to attack by solvents and is rot proof. The unit comes with the option of either a BH2 or a BH5 (Dynema belt). Ask us about the stainless steel version and other features of the Eurolift BH.
- Anticorrosion product with high strength rot-proof belt
- Exceptionally little loss of headroom, enabling the EUROLIFT BH to adapt to all your installation configurations
- Lift motor with two mechanically variable speeds and two speed travel movement motor (complying with standard EC 34.1/IEC 34.2, IP 55 protection and insulation F) combined with perfectly sealed reduction gearing enabling your loads to be shifted silently with great precision
- A high security belt guide, electric hoisting limit switch and electrical load limiter as standard equipment, ensuring you, as user, maximum safety in every situation
- Variable speed travel motor for precise positioning of loads
An option of this lifting unit offers greater protection with stainless steel or galvanised elements and an EX spark proof and/or explosion proof version (ATEX standard) is also available.
Get a quote / Advise
We just need a few details from you with regards to your requirements. This helps us best understand what your needs are and we’ll be happy to quote. Please click the link below.